HOT YOGA - IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTENDING!
• Please add yourself to Hot Yoga Sola Membership group on Facebook to stay updated:
• Pay and Book in our app: Hot Yoga
• Hot Yoga & Inferno Hot Pilates trial offers (15 days) 495, - & 295, - are only available once each. The trial offers start the first day you book a class, this cannot be moved, and will run 15 consecutive days from that date. Max 30 days trial per person.
• Workshops and courses are non-refundable, separate terms and conditions apply.
• We ask that you always try to cancel minimum 24 hours before the class in the app. If you cancel 2 hours or less before the class, you will be charged 100 kroner “late cancel” or lose your session. If you do not cancel and do not show up, you will be charged 150 kroner “no show” and lose your session. We lock the door before the class starts; if you are late you will not be able to attend and will be deducted for “no show”. There are no exceptions, please do not message and call about cancellations, this is all automated in the app.
• We cancel the class if less than 4 people have signed up minimum two hours before the class, and less than 4 people the evening before by 21:00 for early morning classes.
• If a class is full you may add yourself to the waitlist, but it is your responsibility to check the app to see if you got a spot. You can remove yourself any time from the waitlist. Up until two hours before the class you will be added automatically to the class if there is a free spot. If you are added to the class, and do not show up, you will get a “no show” fee.
• Arrive minimum 10-15 minutes before the class, if it is your first time 20-30 minutes as it may be difficult to find. Enter from the back of the SR-Bank building, where you will find free parking, we are on the second floor. You may arrive up to 20 minutes before class to spend time in the heat provided there is not a class right before. Please do not arrive last minute. We lock the door before the class starts.
• Bikram and Bikram Express; bring a yoga mat, a big towel and water -these are the only things you should bring into the studio. Bikram is a no-prop class where we use only our body. We focus on stillness throughout the class; avoid drying off sweat and unnecessary movement. Remain still between postures with the exception of drinking water if necessary. Pay attention to the instructor, everyone should move simultaneously –do not rush! If you need a break stand still, sit Japanese style, or lay down head towards teacher. Breathing is key; apart from the breathing exercises breathe through the nose. Bikram is quite a strict class, if you prefer a more relaxed chose another class on the schedule. Be prepared for a different (and awesome!) experience.
• All other classes; bring any props you like. We recommend minimum a pair of blocks. We sell Hot Yogini yoga mats, yoga mat towels, yoga equipment and hot yoga clothes at the studio, as well as various refreshments, healthy snacks and coconut water. Please leave any personal belongings in the wardrobe are for a clutter free environment, the door will be kept locked during classes, so your belongings are safe.
• For Bikram classes lay with your head up towards the teacher, and for all other classes lay with the head away from the teacher. • Make sure you stay in the room for the full class. Do not leave unless it is absolutely necessary, be considerate of your fellow yogis. The first few classes may be demanding -however it gets better. Take as many breaks as you need and focus on your breath. You may lay down if you need a break. It is important to do the positions correctly and mindfully rather than pushing yourself. Please tell your instructor if you have any concerns, injuries, pregnancy or anything else that may be relevant.
• Please do not speak during the class, from the moment we step into the yoga area we practice silence. You may meditate before and after class. Keep socializing and chatting for the reception area.
• It is advisable to wear something that is easy to move in, and not too much clothing. It is best for yourself and others not to wear lotions, perfume or make-up.
• Drink at least 2 liter of water 24 hours before your class, and after. Only little sips during class. Daily coconut water is recommended to replenish and balance your electrolytes; especially right after a sweaty class. Do not eat 2-3 hours before the practice, and do not drink a lot of water right before practice. Many practices every day, and that is great, but do not forget to replenish your minerals as you sweat out minerals too. Please ask us about this.
• Most importantly -smile, breathe and enjoy your practice!
NAMASTE “Hot Yoga Team” (455 00 557 / email@example.com)